Health is wealth. Wellness is about being mindful about the one's well-being and how we can look after our own body, to live healthier and enjoy a better quality of life.
This 3-hour small group Wellness in Chinatown Tour is a collaboration with Ouch Pte Ltd, a wellness program company. Trace back the history of DIY self-help care of our forefathers and uncover stories in Chinatown. A certified Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) Wellness Trainer will lead a workshop where you will learn various ways to improve your own wellness with simple acupressure massage and scraping.
What to expect?
- Discover Chinatown by foot as you learn about the stories and hardships of the early immigrants.
- Understand how wellness and DIY self-help care has evolved since the early days when our forefathers came from Southern China.
- Gain insights into the benefits of the different herbs/ Chinese ancient therapy.
- Enjoy a traditional local breakfast set
- Learn how you can improve your everyday wellness through the right acupressure massage and scraping through a 1-hour workshop conducted by a certified Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) Wellness Trainer with 13 years of experience in TCM.
- Knowledgable guide & an experienced wellness trainer
- Ouch pouch that contains your personal scraping tool and essential oil (Worth $20)
- Traditional local breakfast set (Worth $6)
- Additional food/ drinks
Meeting Point :
- Outside Chinatown Heritage Centre
Who is this tour for?
- People who want to find out the stories behind our unique Chinatown
- People with a keen interest in TCM and want to learn about the various DIY methods to improve one's overall wellbeing
- Tour will continue despite rain or shine
- Wear comfortable shoes as there will be some walking
Pricing & Availability:
- Please write in to firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire.