Let have some fun as we drink and explore Singapore's sights and sounds by foot between the two bars. See beyond the city's facade as I share with you on the stories, insights and development of Singapore from the early days.
What to expect?
- Walk to the oldest hotel in Singapore. Sip on one of the top 100 cocktails in the world at the original bar where it was first concocted more than 100 years ago.
- Explore the city’s sights and sounds by foot as we stroll along the street.
- See beyond the city's facade as I share with you on the stories, insights and development of Singapore from the early days.
- Hang out at one of my favourite bars where we will enjoy a glass of locally brewed craft beer to quench your thirst.
- Ask me anything about Singapore, exchange travel stories and cultures. Let's connect and make friends!
- A glass of Singapore Sling
- 3/4 pint of beer
- Additional food/ drinks
Meeting Point :
- Bras Basah MRT station, street level of Exit A
Who is this tour for?
- You have to be 18 and above
- People who enjoy drinking and learn about the tales and history of Singapore
- Tour will continue despite rain or shine
- Wear comfortable shoes as there will be some walking
- Bring along your enthusiasm
Pricing & Availability
- Please write in to email@example.com to enquire.
Pamela was knowledgeable in every way. It made the whole experience much more enjoyable. Despite me arriving over 15 minutes late, she was understanding and generous. Enjoyed the overall experience from start to finish. Highly recommended!
- Paul, South Korea